Sunday, April 11, 2010

What am I committed to?

Okay, so, it's Sunday night and here I am at the computer, wondering what am I willing to commit to doing for this coming week?  What Fearless principles would I like to work on?


To be very honest, Sunday night is kind of a funny night for me.  It's a night where I realized that the weekend is over and a new week is beginning.  I would take stock of what I had done the week before and assess areas where I had grown or shine.  Then, wondering what I can do in the next week to practice my Fearless muscles, and where I am willing to take a risk.


Now, my guts is crunching...lol!  Yes, after all these years of practicing and using the Fearless tools I had learnt and now, coaching my clients, I still feel the crunch in my guts whenever I decide to take a walk outside of my comfort zone...the wild side.


So, I am going to pick this...For this coming week, I am willing to practice trying out new things.  I know it may sound sooo trival, yet, I am willing to bet that for some, this is a challenge.  So, let's just try new things, new experiences, new places to eat, shop or even a new exercise class...oh...that sounds like an idea for me tomorrow!


Okay...so that's what I am willing to commit to this week...willingness to practice new things and new experiences.  I'll keep you posted!  Share some of yours if you are willing.


Have a Fearless week!!


Coach Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment